Internationalization - Websphere

This is a discussion on Internationalization - Websphere ; Hi all, I want to put a combo box with different languages in a theme's jsp page and when the user selects the language, the content of the portal page should change according to it. Please give your suggestions....,URGENT!!...

  1. Internationalization

    Hi all,
    I want to put a combo box with different languages in a theme's jsp page and when the user selects the language, the content of the portal page should change according to it.

    Please give your suggestions....,URGENT!!

  2. Re: Internationalization

    In theme's, you can use the following url command:

    ">Switch to dutch

    If you want to use this for anonymous users, you probably need to enable public sessions.

  3. Re: Internationalization

    Thank You, but i need to use it with combo box.

  4. Re: Internationalization

    Well, that shouldn't be much of a problem. You could just generate all the links you need and select the correct one with a javascript function which you then use in the onchange on the combo box.

  5. Re: Internationalization

    How can public sessions be enabled?

  6. Re: Internationalization

    See the InfoCenter under Portal service configuration: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../adsrvcfg.html

    You can enable it in the NavigatorService.

+ Reply to Thread