Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1 - Websphere ; Hi All, Can any one tell me what are the changes to be made in WPS v5.0 theme to work it with WPS v5.1 ? Thanks in Advance, Sarang...

  1. Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1

    Hi All,
    Can any one tell me what are the changes to be made in WPS v5.0 theme to work it with WPS v5.1 ?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Sarang

  2. Re: Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1

    Just have a look at the portal InfoCenter, e.g. this link:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce.../mig_prep.html

    Oliver

  3. Re: Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1

    Hi Oliver,
    Thanks for reply.

    I already gone through this document on infocenter. But still i am facing problems.
    After doing neccessary changes in v5.0 theme, when i applied the new theme to page, page is showing blank.
    Also, there are some APIs which are deprecated in v5.0 theme, about which nothing is mentioned on infocenter.

    -Sarang

  4. Re: Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1

    Sarang,
    if the page is showing blank with your new theme, then there should be
    an exception in the log file which tells more about the problem.
    Possibly a compile error during JSP compilation.

    Oliver

  5. Re: Migrating v5.0 theme to v5.1

    Hi Oliver,
    I am getting errors on following line of code inside jsp :

    Code:

    com.ibm.wps.composition.elements.ImpliedLayeredCon tainer tet = (com.ibm.wps.composition.elements.ImpliedLayeredCo ntainer)obj;

    ObjectID contentNode= tet.getNodeID();

    Errors:

    1)com.ibm.wps.composition.elements.ImpliedLayeredC ontainer cannot be resolved or is not a type.
    2)The type ObjectID is deprecated.

    -Sarang

+ Reply to Thread