Portlet wiring? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet wiring? - Websphere ; Hi, I was trying to put the wiring between 2 portlet of Struts JSR168 in different war file. I have established the WSDL for each, but when I tried to wire them the target portlet is not appearing. Please help. ...

  1. Portlet wiring?

    Hi,

    I was trying to put the wiring between 2 portlet of Struts JSR168 in different war file.

    I have established the WSDL for each, but when I tried to wire them the target portlet is not appearing.

    Please help.

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Portlet wiring?

    Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated, examples or otherwise.

    Please help.

+ Reply to Thread