Passing object(bean) between two portlets on same page. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Passing object(bean) between two portlets on same page. - Websphere ; I want to pass a bean from one portlet to another portlet on the same page. Can somebody help me out on the same?...

  1. Passing object(bean) between two portlets on same page.

    I want to pass a bean from one portlet to another portlet on the same page. Can somebody help me out on the same?

  2. Re: Passing object(bean) between two portlets on same page.

    If both portlets are JSR 168 and both portlets are in the same web
    application, then they can share data via the APPLICATION_SCOPE.
    The portal InfoCenter states:
    JSR 168 API supports the Web application session scope, in which every
    component of the Web application can share information through the
    APPLICATION_SCOPE field of the portlet session. This can be used to
    share transient information between different components of the same Web
    application, for example, between portlets or between a portlet and a
    servlet.

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread