reducing the height of dropping zone - Websphere

This is a discussion on reducing the height of dropping zone - Websphere ; We need to know how to reduce the height of dropping zone. Any advise? thanks!...

  1. reducing the height of dropping zone

    We need to know how to reduce the height of dropping zone. Any advise? thanks!

  2. Re: reducing the height of dropping zone

    I think you're talking about Portlet Factory. Is that right? Have you seen the documentation available?

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...y/proddoc.html

    leads to

    http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmd...tylesheets.pdf

    Good luck,