Web Content Management Visited Links - Websphere

This is a discussion on Web Content Management Visited Links - Websphere ; I build a web content management navigator and for the each of the navigator links, I applied a css class wcmLink. Here is the sample of the url: My Link? And here is the content of the css file a, ...

  1. Web Content Management Visited Links

    I build a web content management navigator and for the each of the navigator links, I applied a css class wcmLink.

    Here is the sample of the url:
    My Link?

    And here is the content of the css file
    a, .wcmLink, a:active, .wcmLink:active {
    color: #000000;
    }

    a:visited, a.wcmLink:visited {
    color: #665142;
    }

    a:hover, a.wcmLink:hover {
    color: #D94800;
    }

    If I render the navigator within the wcm content viewer portlet, the visited link does not work, meaning the color does not change after I clicked on the link. However, if render it in a stand alone page, the visited link works fine.

    Any idea of why it does not work within portal context?

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Hans

  2. Re: Web Content Management Visited Links

    portlet is rendered within the portal framework, hence, the look and feel is determined by the theme and skin. (see styles_theme.jspf)

  3. Re: Web Content Management Visited Links

    portlet is rendered within the portal framework, hence, the look and feel is determined by the theme and skin. (see styles_theme.jspf)

  4. Re: Web Content Management Visited Links

    Thanks for your reply.

    Yes, you are correct. The themes and skins plays an important role. I also already have the css code in the Styles_Theme.jsp as well. But the result is still the same.

    Kind Regards,

+ Reply to Thread