Connecting WebSphere portal to SameTime - Websphere

This is a discussion on Connecting WebSphere portal to SameTime - Websphere ; In my Sametime Contact List Portlet, I get the following error message: Error Sametime is either not enabled in the portal, or the Sametime server is unavailable. Is there any tutorial about connecting WebSphere Portal to a SameTime server?Do you ...

  1. Connecting WebSphere portal to SameTime

    In my Sametime Contact List Portlet, I get the following error message:
    Error
    Sametime is either not enabled in the portal, or the Sametime server is unavailable.

    Is there any tutorial about connecting WebSphere Portal to a SameTime server?Do you have to perform any steps during installation in order to connect them?

  2. Re: Connecting WebSphere portal to SameTime

    Hi

    You need to run a couple of tasks to enable Sametime.

    Check this link: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...all_intro.html

    Regards,

    Sebastian "Jack" Fratini
    IBM Certified System Administrator