Wrong DN in Virtual Portal when using mutiple realms - Websphere

This is a discussion on Wrong DN in Virtual Portal when using mutiple realms - Websphere ; I am getting an improper distinguished name (DN) of the logged in user in a Virtual Portal configured to a realm different from the default portal. When logged to default portal the DN is always coming out right. Portal Server ...

  1. Wrong DN in Virtual Portal when using mutiple realms

    I am getting an improper distinguished name (DN) of the logged in user in a Virtual Portal configured to a realm different from the default portal.

    When logged to default portal the DN is always coming out right.

    Portal Server is 6.0.1 ,LDAP is Domino.

  2. Re: Wrong DN in Virtual Portal when using mutiple realms

    Hi

    If you have a problem with your DN then you might want to investigate about the Puma service. I am sorry but I dont know too much about it.

    I can tell you that it is the one that manages the DN and how the names are built. Did you edit the puma.properties file?

    Regards,

    Sebastian "Jack" Fratini
    IBM Certified System Administrator
    dW Space = http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/spaces/yellowsphere