Customize Login Portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Customize Login Portlet - Websphere ; Is there a way to put a background image on the login portlet or would I have to develop a custom login portlet to do this?...

  1. Customize Login Portlet

    Is there a way to put a background image on the login portlet or would I have to develop a custom login portlet to do this?

  2. Re: Customize Login Portlet

    On Jun 27, 3:49 pm, wrote:
    > Is there a way to put a background image on the login portlet or would I have to develop a custom login portlet to do this?

    The best way to re-brand the login page is to use the login screen jsp
    instead of the login portlet - unless you want to blend the login
    portlet with other portlets. If in fact you must use the login portlet
    and need a background image you solve that by implemeting the
    background image in a custom skin for the login portlet.

    //Thomas Nilsson

  3. Re: Customize Login Portlet

    I think what you want to do is create a "skin" with the image and then change the log in portlet's skin to the one you created.

+ Reply to Thread