Portlet menu stay behind portlet object - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet menu stay behind portlet object - Websphere ; In the portlet's top right corner you have some options like configure, maximize, minimize or delete. We've created a flash banner with some embed flash content. But when the embed object becomes in the options range, the options stay behind ...

  1. Portlet menu stay behind portlet object

    In the portlet's top right corner you have some options like configure, maximize, minimize or delete.

    We've created a flash banner with some embed flash content. But when the embed object becomes in the options range, the options stay behind the object as you can see in the image attached. We want the menu options to stay in front not behind the object. There is some way to do that?

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards

  2. Re: Portlet menu stay behind portlet object

  3. Re: Portlet menu stay behind portlet object

    Thank you Brian,

    that really solved my problem!

    Regards.
    Ricardo Nascimento.