Showing an alternative content. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Showing an alternative content. - Websphere ; ...

  1. Showing an alternative content.

  2. Re: Showing an alternative content.

    On Jun 26, 4:44 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > In WCM, I have an authoring template with two fields (field1 and field2) of the same type. I want that if field1 is empty, to show the content in field2 (and if field1 has some content to show the content in field1) How can I achieve that?

    You cannot implement any conditional logic using aptrix tags. So you
    have two options either (1) use a javascript in the presentation
    template that will select the correct value whn the apge page is
    loaded on the client side or (2) the hard way implement the logic in
    jsp component (not recommended for this simple logic)

    //Thomas Nilsson

+ Reply to Thread