Multiple jsp pages in one portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Multiple jsp pages in one portlet - Websphere ; Dear all, I have a portlet which involves displaying several JSP pages. In first JSP page A, when I click "Submit"(A) button the "processAction()" takes action and a JSP page B appers. Now if I use Web Browser BACK to ...

  1. Multiple jsp pages in one portlet

    Dear all,

    I have a portlet which involves displaying several JSP pages. In first JSP page A, when I click "Submit"(A) button the "processAction()" takes action and a JSP page B appers. Now if I use Web Browser BACK to page A and click "Submit"(A) button again,the JSP B still appeas but I noticed the "processAction()" didn't take any action. (Usually clicking "Submit" button in a JSP page can result in the processAction() to take action).

    Can anybody tell me why? Any best way to handle mutiple JSP pages in on portlet? I am using WebSphere Portal V6.0.

    Thanks
    Best regards
    Kevnyang

  2. Re: Multiple jsp pages in one portlet

    I am not sure, put possible "simple actions" might be the solution for
    you. Have a look at this link:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...sptevents.html

    Oliver

  3. Re: Multiple jsp pages in one portlet

    On Jun 26, 12:10 pm, wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have a portlet which involves displaying several JSP pages. In first JSP page A, when I click "Submit"(A) button the "processAction()" takes action and a JSP page B appers. Now if I use Web Browser BACK to page A and click "Submit"(A) button again,the JSP B still appeas but I noticed the "processAction()" didn't take any action. (Usually clicking "Submit" button in a JSP page can result in the processAction() to take action).
    >
    > Can anybody tell me why? Any best way to handle mutiple JSP pages in on portlet? I am using WebSphere Portal V6.0.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Best regards
    > Kevnyang

    The only explanation I think would be if you're submitting the form
    using GET instead of POST,

    //Thomas Nilsson

+ Reply to Thread