eliminate the space after an image - Websphere

This is a discussion on eliminate the space after an image - Websphere ; I inserted an image on top of the page. Next to this image I need to add some text. Howevere, I find there is a space between the image and the text. Is any there any way to eliminate the ...

  1. eliminate the space after an image

    I inserted an image on top of the page. Next to this image I need to add some
    text. Howevere, I find there is a space between the image and the text. Is any
    there any way to eliminate the gap after the image? Thanks!

  2. Re: eliminate the space after an image

    Do you have a Carriage Return or Line Feed after the tag and
    before your text? Have your turned off the CSS margins and/or borders
    for the particular tag in question?

+ Reply to Thread