WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0 - Websphere ; Can anyone point me to documentation for exporting all content items out of WCM 5.1 and importing them in to WCM 6.0? I seem to be failing misserably at my attempts to located this information. Thank in advance....

  1. WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0

    Can anyone point me to documentation for exporting all content items out of WCM 5.1 and importing them in to WCM 6.0?

    I seem to be failing misserably at my attempts to located this information.

    Thank in advance.

  2. Re: WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0

    Nevermind, My brain finially kicked in and I found it.

  3. Re: WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0

    Can you provide a link to the solution?

  4. Re: WCM 5.1 Upgrade to WCM 6.0

    I just had to read this entire section to find out how to use the migration tool.

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...nst_req60.html

+ Reply to Thread