Hi there...

This is my first post so forgive me if I've done it incorrectly.. here is my problem...

I'm working with DataStage server edition version 7.5

I'm extracting a text field to load into a sequential file and a hash file...but this field has a funky character in it ...My guess it's a carriage return or form feed...how can I use a Convert function to remove those special characters from this field in the transform stage?? I have used the Convert function to remove/replace double quotes... but can't figure out how to use it to remove/replace special characters.

Thanks for any help on this...

LV