Hi,

I am working on WPS Portal Server 5.1, with JSF. I am trying to do some sample applications with portlet redirecting and wiring. I am getting an error on my target portlet after i have navigated to it from my source portlet.

Exception message :
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't invoke setRenderParameter() after sendRedirect() has been called

i am getting this error on click of a button, wherein my portlets processAction is getting called. This exception occurs while the super.processAction is called.This error is causing my page to reload and it does not preform the action.

Any help would be very helpful.