Portlet Session Invalidate. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet Session Invalidate. - Websphere ; I am trying invalidate portlet session. But it doesn't seem to work. I am trying to call request.getPortletsession().invalidate() Can someone help me ? Thanks....

  1. Portlet Session Invalidate.

    I am trying invalidate portlet session. But it doesn't seem to work. I am trying to call request.getPortletsession().invalidate()

    Can someone help me ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Portlet Session Invalidate.

    Please can someone help me ? i need to timeout portlet session for this I am using portlet session invalidate. But its not working. how do I invalidate?

    Thanks.

  3. Re: Portlet Session Invalidate.

    Hi,

    Did you get a solution to this problem?

    If yes, Can you please share it with me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards

+ Reply to Thread