how to get/set custom attribute values from lookAside - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to get/set custom attribute values from lookAside - Websphere ; As per my requirements I have to keep some custom attributes in lookaside db. I have used attibuteloader and created custom attribute(DefaultPage) in lookaside db. I am using PUMA user for getting user attributes. I am not able to set ...

  1. how to get/set custom attribute values from lookAside

    As per my requirements I have to keep some custom attributes in lookaside db. I have used attibuteloader and created custom attribute(DefaultPage) in lookaside db.

    I am using PUMA user for getting user attributes. I am not able to set value to custom atribute which is available in lookaside database.

    When I am trying to set value to custom attribute(DefaultPage),Its giving error like,
    com.ibm.portal.puma.AttributeNotDefinedException: EJPSG0007E: One of the attribute specified is not defined for this member type.DefaultPage.

    DefaultPage is custom attribute available in lookaside db.

    Do you have any idea about this to fix?

    How we can get user details which are availabale in LDAP and Lookaside?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: how to get/set custom attribute values from lookAside

    On May 26, 9:30 am, Harisankar Gopalan
    wrote:
    > As per my requirements I have to keep some custom attributes in lookaside db. I have used attibuteloader and created custom attribute(DefaultPage) in lookaside db.
    >
    > I am using PUMA user for getting user attributes. I am not able to set value to custom atribute which is available in lookaside database.
    >
    > When I am trying to set value to custom attribute(DefaultPage),Its giving error like,
    > com.ibm.portal.puma.AttributeNotDefinedException: EJPSG0007E: One of the attribute specified is not defined for this member type.DefaultPage.
    >
    > DefaultPage is custom attribute available in lookaside db.
    >
    > Do you have any idea about this to fix?
    >
    > How we can get user details which are availabale in LDAP and Lookaside?
    >
    > Thanks.

    have you solved that mate yet?

+ Reply to Thread