Hi

I am using Portal 6 where I have a custom login class and a logout class that extends the com.ibm.wps.engine.commands.LoginUserAuth and the com.ibm.wps.engine.commands.LogoutUserAuth respectively.

However I notice that for LoginUserAuth the following methods that I am overriding are deprecated:
doPreLogin
onAuthenticationError
doPostLogin

The only method that isn't deprecated is doAuthenticate.

The LogoutUserAuth class is also deprecated.

I can't find any information as to why these methods and classes have been deprecated. If anyone knows the answer to this I would really apreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

Ross