Re: Transfer Sequence - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Transfer Sequence - Websphere ; Yes, that's correct. Install and configure Tivoli on DB2 first and make sure that works. Then proceed with the externalisation from Portal....

  1. Re: Transfer Sequence

    Yes, that's correct. Install and configure Tivoli on DB2 first and make sure that works. Then proceed with the externalisation from Portal.

  2. Re: Transfer Sequence

    Hi Mavster,

    thanks for your response.

    I'll start by configurate tivoli and after that make the transference to db2.

    Regards

    Luis

  3. Re: Transfer Sequence

    I assume you've externalised portal configuration (domains) to DB2 already ??? Doesn't matter if you haven't but its better to do that first and then externalise security.

+ Reply to Thread