Portlet Menu disappears in ver. 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet Menu disappears in ver. 6.0 - Websphere ; We are migrating a portal application from 5.1 to 6.0. One of the portlets defines a dynamic portlet menu, and it displays fine in 5.1. In 6.0, however, it disappears. I've done some digging, and there are no exceptions being ...

  1. Portlet Menu disappears in ver. 6.0

    We are migrating a portal application from 5.1 to 6.0. One of the portlets defines a dynamic portlet menu, and it displays fine in 5.1. In 6.0, however, it disappears. I've done some digging, and there are no exceptions being thrown. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

  2. Re: Portlet Menu disappears in ver. 6.0

    I've done a bit more troubleshooting, and have narrowed down the problem a bit. I'm not sure where to go from here though.

    I deployed a HelloWorld style portlet on a clean install of 6.0, and the menu displayed perfectly. I then deployed the same portlet to the server causing problems, and the menu did not display, which leads me to think that the server is misconfigured somehow. However, I joined the project while it was in process, and am not sure what configuration changes had been done to the the server.

+ Reply to Thread