How to remove the border and menu of the portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to remove the border and menu of the portlet - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm developing a portal project with websphere portal v6. The portlets in page have borders and menus (maxmum, minimum etc.) which I don't need. So, how can I remove them? Thanks! The snapshot is attached too....

  1. How to remove the border and menu of the portlet

    Hi all,

    I'm developing a portal project with websphere portal v6.
    The portlets in page have borders and menus (maxmum, minimum etc.) which I don't need.
    So, how can I remove them?

    Thanks!

    The snapshot is attached too.

  2. Re: How to remove the border and menu of the portlet

    Seeing that this is your first post I will go easy on you and just answer your question.

    In the portal there are a skin defined as NoSkin: This will help you to switch of the default behavior.
    Since the nature of the question suggests that you're not so used to the portal-admin interface goto administration -> Manage pages -> 'Your page that you want to change portlet skin on'.
    Click 'Edit pagelayout' button to the right -> Switch to the appearance tag and change whichever portlet you want.

    /Jonas V

  3. Re: How to remove the border and menu of the portlet

    Many thanks for your help!
    It works now~

+ Reply to Thread