Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6 - Websphere ; Does anyone know where one can source ready made themes and skins for Portal 6 ? I know there's a theme builder portlet available but I'm not sure this is Portal 6 compatible. In any case, I'm seeking some alternatives ...

  1. Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6

    Does anyone know where one can source ready made themes and skins for Portal 6 ?

    I know there's a theme builder portlet available but I'm not sure this is Portal 6 compatible.

    In any case, I'm seeking some alternatives to the IBM theme.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. Re: Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6

    I feel your pain. I was searching for themes and skins not too long ago...if they are out there, I don't see anyone sharing. I basically gave up and just decided to go it alone, which is what I fear most folks do.

    I tried the theme builder portlet on 6 - doesn't work. Unfortunately, that means you have to get pretty down and dirty in jsp/jspf/css files for even trivial changes.

    Sorry...though I would certainly be interested to see if anyone else knew of any other resources.

    jv

  3. Re: Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6

    In common way,you can reference the IBM theme. To understand the theme structure , it is complicated problem,but when u had made something about theme, will know more.

    enough is never enough

  4. Re: Downloadable Themes and Skins for Portal 6

    Agreed.

    In Workplace Collaboration Services 2.6, you got a stack of themese and skins to work with. Surprised IBM didn't provide more or that more aren't available as downloads....pretty poor really.

+ Reply to Thread