Hi ,
while creating a rule in "personaliztion", I'm getting an error "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator." when I choose the "Arithmetic" option. steps to recreate error are
1) New -> Rule
2) Select Content (click on the Content and select "WebContent")
whose SiteArea is value(Click on the value and select "News")
whose attribute (click on attribute and select the "Expiration date") is value (click on the ">" arrow and select "Arithmetic")

Whenever I am selecting the "Arithmetic...", I am getting "An error has occured. Contact your system administrator." error in "Specify an Arithmetic Operation" window

Please help me on this issue