how to use customised theme in weblogic portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to use customised theme in weblogic portal - Websphere ; Hi all, I have a theme (it is a customised theme) and i am trying to use it in my portal application. i am using RAD. I have copied the theme folder into /html/ folder of the workspace and tried..but ...

  1. how to use customised theme in weblogic portal

    Hi all,
    I have a theme (it is a customised theme) and i am trying to use it in my portal application. i am using RAD.
    I have copied the theme folder into /html/ folder of the workspace and tried..but it is not getting picked up.
    could you please advice me the possible solution to sort this out.

    many thanks in advance.

  2. Re: how to use customised theme in weblogic portal

    On Mar 8, 12:17 pm, wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have a theme (it is a customised theme) and i am trying to use it in my portal application. i am using RAD.
    > I have copied the theme folder into /html/ folder of the workspace and tried..but it is not getting picked up.
    > could you please advice me the possible solution to sort this out.
    >
    > many thanks in advance.

    Did you also set the mapping to the theme inside your administration
    console? If your theme is in "html/myTheme", then you have to add
    "myTheme" to the list, WP doesn't pick it up automatically.

+ Reply to Thread