Hi, Anybody know how i can migrate portal pages??? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Hi, Anybody know how i can migrate portal pages??? - Websphere ; Hi, I would like if anybody know how i can migrate portal pages of server to other server. regards, Daniel...

  1. Hi, Anybody know how i can migrate portal pages???

    Hi,
    I would like if anybody know how i can migrate portal pages of server to other server.
    regards,
    Daniel

  2. Re: Hi, Anybody know how i can migrate portal pages???

    dmarcos@iberianet.com.br wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I would like if anybody know how i can migrate portal pages of server to other server.
    > regards,
    > Daniel

    Migrate as in 5.1x to a later version or something else? The term
    'migration' has a specific meaning in the portal documentation and it's
    not clear how you're using it

+ Reply to Thread