RAD 7.0.0.1: Tutorial Gallery: Create a portal application - didanyone find the files to import - Websphere

This is a discussion on RAD 7.0.0.1: Tutorial Gallery: Create a portal application - didanyone find the files to import - Websphere ; I was trying to do the portlet tutorial shipped with RAD7. First of all, i could not even find the directory from where i am supposed to import the zip file. So i did a search and found a file ...

  1. RAD 7.0.0.1: Tutorial Gallery: Create a portal application - didanyone find the files to import

    I was trying to do the portlet tutorial shipped with RAD7. First of all, i could not even find the directory from where i am supposed to import the zip file. So i did a search and found a file with the same name. Resolved build issues, but then i found out that some files and funcitons are missing in EJB.

    How can i get the proper copy the example file that was used in this tutorial? Thanks.

  2. Re: RAD 7.0.0.1: Tutorial Gallery: Create a portal application -did anyone find the files to import

    Hi I too am trying to run through the tutorial. The imported ejb projects were in a jar file but the RSA import wizard only looks for zip files. I renamed the jar file to a zip and imported it.

    I don't appear to be missing any files however the ejbs dont actually run. See my problem in another post :

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...d=155317&cat=9

    Let me know if you managed to get the tutorial to pull back any data from the database.

+ Reply to Thread