How to verify portal ear had been deployed successfully or not? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to verify portal ear had been deployed successfully or not? - Websphere ; Hi, I checked the file system and wps.ear and appearance.ear had been deployed on WebSphere Application server. And their portlets were deployed to portalServer also. From Web, how can I verify those new deployment are working fine or not? Jane...

  1. How to verify portal ear had been deployed successfully or not?

    Hi,

    I checked the file system and wps.ear and appearance.ear had been deployed on WebSphere Application server. And their portlets were deployed to portalServer also.

    From Web, how can I verify those new deployment are working fine or not?

    Jane

  2. Re: How to verify portal ear had been deployed successfully or not?

    Place any portlet from that application into page, this will validates successful installation of your application.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Bala

+ Reply to Thread