I'm doing Load Test process with 5 users in web content management. In that the application is throwing "unable to access item from repository". During analysis i found that, when one user tries to save the content form, and if the other user tries to access the already created content form, when happens at the same time...it is throwing "unable to access item from repository, for the user who tries to access the form". Note: both the user are not dealing with the same content form, both accessing their own content form. This error is happening whenever such kind of situations arises especially when accessing the content form from the repository. Can any one please help me to find out the cause for this............? I have attached the snapshot...Find out the screen shot.....