Setting up UAT Environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Setting up UAT Environment - Websphere ; I'm setting up a User Acceptance Testing environment for our Websphere Portal (5.1.0.2) system. I've got it up and running on the database I want and all, but now I'm looking for best practice in duplicating my stage environment in ...

  1. Setting up UAT Environment

    I'm setting up a User Acceptance Testing environment for our Websphere Portal (5.1.0.2) system. I've got it up and running on the database I want and all, but now I'm looking for best practice in duplicating my stage environment in my new UAT environment. Any suggestions for the best way to get my pages/portlets/themes and skins into this virgin environment? I tried using the RAD7 Portal import/deploy and got errors complaining that portlets were missing.

  2. Re: Setting up UAT Environment

    It's probably best doing an export all through xmlaccess and then importing it on the other portal using either xmlaccess again or through the import xml page under the admin section.

+ Reply to Thread