portlet popup/url - Websphere

This is a discussion on portlet popup/url - Websphere ; We are in the process of defining a help system for our portal. The requirement we have is that the system includes little helper tools which are small portlets. Where the user is viewing the help associated with the tool, ...

  1. portlet popup/url

    We are in the process of defining a help system for our portal. The requirement we have is that the system includes little helper tools which are small portlets. Where the user is viewing the help associated with the tool, they require a link to popup the tool so that the user can use it immediately. Currently the help system is on a static system, so a method to beable to pop up a portlet using a specific ID would be desired. Would anyone know of a way to popup a portlet in its own window probably in solo mode?

  2. Re: portlet popup/url

    Hi, create a hidden page (a page no stored under wps.myPortal), create a user defined URL to that page. Use Java-Script to open a new Window showing the page referenced by the user defined URL.

+ Reply to Thread