Portal 5.1.0.x on Process Server v6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal 5.1.0.x on Process Server v6 - Websphere ; Hi All, I have WebSphere Portal 5.1.0.3 installed over WAS and Server Foundation. I want to know if I can upgrade the Server Foundation to Proccess Server v6, and where can I get a guide for that purpose. I want ...

  1. Portal 5.1.0.x on Process Server v6

    Hi All,

    I have WebSphere Portal 5.1.0.3 installed over WAS and Server Foundation. I want to know if I can upgrade the Server Foundation to Proccess Server v6, and where can I get a guide for that purpose. I want to keep Portal at 5.1.0.3 level.

    Thanks,
    Alex

  2. Re: Portal 5.1.0.x on Process Server v6

    Hello,

    Yes it is possible
    I had installed from scratch both WPS5.1.0.3 and WAS6.0.2.15.

    To install from scratch, you must install WAS before than WPS.
    During installation of WPS you must select an existing WAS instance.

    You will find a roadmap for your configuration on this URI :
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...s/wpspapi.html

    I hope it will help you!

    regards,

    Fabrice SZNAJDERMAN

  3. Re: Portal 5.1.0.x on Process Server v6

    What if I want to install Process Server when I already have Portal 5.1.0.3 installed? I don't want to uninstall Portal. Is there a way to "upgrade" Server Foundation to Process Server? or starting from scratch is the only way?

    Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread