Helper - DatePicker and Input - Calender tags are not working forfaces portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Helper - DatePicker and Input - Calender tags are not working forfaces portlet - Websphere ; I was trying to use and on my faces portlet but the portlet fails to render, it cannot find the methods. I guess, may be this components is not supported by WPS 6.0. Is there anyway i can make them ...

  1. Helper - DatePicker and Input - Calender tags are not working forfaces portlet

    I was trying to use and on my faces portlet but the portlet fails to render, it cannot find the methods. I guess, may be this components is not supported by WPS 6.0.

    Is there anyway i can make them work?
    Is there a list for components that are supported by WAS 6.1 but not by WPS6.0?
    IF i apply Fixpack 1 for WPS6.0 and update associated WAS to 6.1, will it be able to support these components?

  2. Re: Helper - DatePicker and Input - Calender tags are not workingfor faces portlet

    Never mind, got it working. Just needed to change the classloader mode to PARENT_LAST on ear deployement descriptor.

+ Reply to Thread