JSF portlet theme inheritance from portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on JSF portlet theme inheritance from portal - Websphere ; Hello, Does any one know of a guide as to how I can get my JSF portlet to utilize the stylesheets as defined in my theme? Right now, my main problem are my tabs....

  1. JSF portlet theme inheritance from portal

    Hello,

    Does any one know of a guide as to how I can get my JSF portlet to utilize the stylesheets as defined in my theme? Right now, my main problem are my tabs.

  2. Re: JSF portlet theme inheritance from portal

    I solved it.

    First I turned tabpanel.css into styles_tabs.jspf and put the file into my themes directory with the other sytlesheet jspf's. Next I included style_tabs.jspf in my styles.jsp file.

    After that, I followed the standard rules for style changes. Every time I made a modification to the new jspf, I touched the styles.jsp file and cleared out my browser cache to get it to reload.

  3. Re: JSF portlet theme inheritance from portal

    You also need to set "reloadingEnabled=true" in ibm-web-ext.xmi file. This is an IBM extension to the web deployment descriptor to wps.war file. There is documentation on this. You should read it.

+ Reply to Thread