I've downloaded RAD7.0 Disks 1 to 10, as well as all 10 disks of WebSphere Portal Setup, extracted using Download Manager.

When I select "WebSphere Portal v6.0 test environment"OR "WebSphere Portal v5.1.0.1 test environment" from the launchpad, I point it at my extracted directory for the downloaded WebSphere Portal install, it asks me a set of questions then prompts me for the location of disk# 1-15. When I point it at the same directory, I get the error "Incorrect CD number or invalid media location. Please check your CD number and verify its location".