Enable security in websphere Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on Enable security in websphere Portal - Websphere ; Hello All, I enabled the Global server security of the WebSphere Application Server by clicking the global security box in the app admin UI and I choose the Local Os entry for the authorization and afterwards I started the websphere ...

  1. Enable security in websphere Portal

    Hello All,

    I enabled the Global server security of the WebSphere Application Server by clicking the global security box in the app admin UI and I choose the Local Os entry for the authorization and afterwards I started the websphere portal server and try to login through wpsadmin but it is showing the wrong password message, but it able to login before I enabled the security.

    Can anyone please help me what more configuration is required.

  2. Re: Enable security in websphere Portal

    Are you externalising security ?

  3. Re: Enable security in websphere Portal

    Are you seeing an LTPA error in the logs? Sometimes you have to access the admin console using a fully qualified URL (http://node.domain.com:9060/admin) instead of localhost after enabling security.

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread