USER__INFO and JSF question - Websphere

This is a discussion on USER__INFO and JSF question - Websphere ; I am able to access the USER_INFO map and get my first and last name using: #{portletUserInfo['user.name.given']} in a JSF portlet page. But the email is always returning null: #{portletUserInfo['user.business-info.telecom.online.email']} I checked my user profile and the Email field has ...

  1. USER__INFO and JSF question

    I am able to access the USER_INFO map and get my first and last name using:
    #{portletUserInfo['user.name.given']}
    in a JSF portlet page.

    But the email is always returning null:
    #{portletUserInfo['user.business-info.telecom.online.email']}

    I checked my user profile and the Email field has a value. Is there something
    else I need to configure?

  2. Re: USER__INFO and JSF question

    Can you try user.business-info.online.email?

    I think this is the mapping:

    user.business-info.online.email ibm-primaryEmail
    user.home-info.online.email ibm-otherEmail

    Jerome

    wrote in message
    news:183355491.1172696153413.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was009.sby.ibm.com...

    > I am able to access the USER_INFO map and get my first and last name
    > using:
    > #{portletUserInfo['user.name.given']}
    > in a JSF portlet page.
    >
    > But the email is always returning null:
    > #{portletUserInfo['user.business-info.telecom.online.email']}
    >
    > I checked my user profile and the Email field has a value. Is there
    > something
    > else I need to configure?

  3. Re: USER__INFO and JSF question

    Thanks Jerome!
    user.business-info.online.email is the correct mapping.

+ Reply to Thread