Problem using a new color property file with a theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem using a new color property file with a theme - Websphere ; Hi I'm struggling when trying to create my own color.properties file and use it for my theme. I've created a test.properties-file in the color-folder and also created a color/test-folder containing all the images. Then I've assigned the parameter colorPalette with ...

  1. Problem using a new color property file with a theme

    Hi

    I'm struggling when trying to create my own color.properties file and use it for my theme. I've created a test.properties-file in the color-folder and also created a color/test-folder containing all the images. Then I've assigned the parameter colorPalette with the value test. Then I restarted the portal, not knowing if this is necessary, but just to be sure.

    In the source code of the html I can see the comment pageMetadatatag colorPalette: red, but it still uses the default.properties, the code below the comment says

    link href='/wps/CacheProxyServlet/colorPalette/default/browserVendor/Netscape....

    Anyone who has a hint?

    Rune

    Rune Hellem http://hellem.org

  2. Re: Problem using a new color property file with a theme

    Might be a problem with the portal instance I have installed on my laptop. I'm running build level wp600_244 version 6.0.0.0 locally, and when trying it on a Portal Express installation build level wp6001_073 version 6.0.0.1 it all worked just fine!

    R.
    Rune Hellem http://hellem.org

+ Reply to Thread