Hello,
I have a problem with Search Center portlet in Websphere 6.0. In Web Content Management I have an authoring template called "Notices" and two presentation template associated with this authoring template: "pres_es" and "pres_ca", each one for each language (Spanish and catalan).
When I'm doing the search, this portlet only returns results in one language.
I create a collection to a site area.

When I can modify the search center portlet to search all the "Notices" in two idiomas?
Where I can found the source of this portlet? Or the API?

Thank you