How to include javascripts in theme?I have a release tomorrow-Important - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to include javascripts in theme?I have a release tomorrow-Important - Websphere ; I have used the following syntax to include javascripts files <script language="JavaScript" src="./ js /init. js "></script> When I try to use this theme the js files are not included to the page I apply the theme.In the javascipt console ...

  1. How to include javascripts in theme?I have a release tomorrow-Important

    I have used the following syntax to include javascripts files

    <script language="JavaScript" src="./js/init.js"></script>

    When I try to use this theme the js files are not included to the page I apply the theme.In the javascipt console I get syntax error for the js files included.

  2. Re: How to include javascripts in theme?I have a release tomorrow-Important

    Try to use the following syntax

+ Reply to Thread