Websphere Portal Express 6 and Microsoft IIS - how to run theplugins wizard - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere Portal Express 6 and Microsoft IIS - how to run theplugins wizard - Websphere ; I have installed WPE 6 on Windows. I want to set up Microsoft IIS as my HTTP server. According to the infocenter for WAS I need to run a wizard to generate the required plugin configuration. However I do not ...

  1. Websphere Portal Express 6 and Microsoft IIS - how to run theplugins wizard

    I have installed WPE 6 on Windows. I want to set up Microsoft IIS as my HTTP server. According to the infocenter for WAS I need to run a wizard to generate the required plugin configuration. However I do not seem to have that wizard installed anywhere and can not find it as part of the install image I downloaded. Could anybody give me an idea where to find it??

    Thanks

  2. Re: Websphere Portal Express 6 and Microsoft IIS - how to run theplugins wizard

    Look on your media for the following directory:

    \windows\ia32\extras\plugin

    then run the install.exe.

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread