So, could someone enlighten me as to how to enable the "Favorites" functions in WSP6? The docs aren't terribly infomative in this regard. The examlpe shown uses the old taglib, but I can't get it to work.

The portal appears to ship with a portlet called "wps.p.Favorites", which generates the "Organize Favorites" when viewed on a page. How do I create the link to add a page to the user's list of favorites?

...and while we're at it, should I be using "Favorites" at all, or should I be using the "Quick Link" thingy? How would users add links to their own Quick Link list?

any help would be greatly appreciated.