Re: Accessing all Portal users and logged in user names - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Accessing all Portal users and logged in user names - Websphere ; Have you tried the PUMA SPI (Portal User Management Architecture System Programming Interface)? Using this API you can get hold of user id:s, membergroups etc. I guess the downside of using PUMA is that you get more tied up to ...

  1. Re: Accessing all Portal users and logged in user names

    Have you tried the PUMA SPI (Portal User Management Architecture System Programming Interface)? Using this API you can get hold of user id:s, membergroups etc. I guess the downside of using PUMA is that you get more tied up to Websphere...

  2. Re: Accessing all Portal users and logged in user names

    No, I haven't tried it yet, but it does look like the ticket, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread