Problems with Data Table JSF component in RSA7 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems with Data Table JSF component in RSA7 - Websphere ; We're building a JSF (and JSR168) based portal application using RSA7 and the JSF components it includes. We are having several problems with the Data Table component: 1. Sorting of a column does not seem to work at all 2. ...

  1. Problems with Data Table JSF component in RSA7

    We're building a JSF (and JSR168) based portal application using RSA7 and the JSF components it includes. We are having several problems with the Data Table component:
    1. Sorting of a column does not seem to work at all
    2. need to be able to change the number of lines displayed per page PROGRAMMATICALLY (to let the user change the number at runtime).
    3. Want to do in place editing without having to pop up another separate form to do the editing in.

    I need to speak to someone who is intimately familiar with the Data Table JSF component in RSA7 and can help me resolve the above problems. This is very URGENT. Please call me at 202-219-2211 or email me at depagano@us.ibm.com

    Thanks,

    Dennis Pagano

  2. Re: Problems with Data Table JSF component in RSA7

    I haven't had your specific problem, but I found this page to be a good resource when I was using JSF.

    http://balusc.xs4all.nl/srv/dev-jep-dat.html

+ Reply to Thread