sorting a jsf data table component - Websphere

This is a discussion on sorting a jsf data table component - Websphere ; There is built in sorting for the JSF Data Table Extended component and I'm having trouble getting it working. Has anyone used that feature. It is easy to turn sorting on and off but when it is on and I ...

  1. sorting a jsf data table component

    There is built in sorting for the JSF Data Table Extended component
    and I'm having trouble getting it working. Has anyone used that
    feature. It is easy to turn sorting on and off but when it is on and
    I click the icon to sort I get "Page Not Found". What am I doing
    wrong?

  2. Re: sorting a jsf data table component

    see data table pagination implementation to get your answers.

    On Feb 13, 3:47 am, "Dennis" wrote:
    > There is built in sorting for the JSF Data Table Extended component
    > and I'm having trouble getting it working. Has anyone used that
    > feature. It is easy to turn sorting on and off but when it is on and
    > I click the icon to sort I get "Page Not Found". What am I doing
    > wrong?

+ Reply to Thread