JSF-Not able to change header alignment to left in JSF Portletheader - Websphere

This is a discussion on JSF-Not able to change header alignment to left in JSF Portletheader - Websphere ; Hi , I am using the following utputText styleClass="portlet-text" value="ABC" id="text18"> utputText> for my header in JSF However i need to change the header align to left. But i am not able to do so .(tried removing css classes adding ...

  1. JSF-Not able to change header alignment to left in JSF Portletheader

    Hi ,
    I am using the following

    utputText styleClass="portlet-text" value="ABC"
    id="text18">
    utputText>

    for my header in JSF
    However i need to change the header align to left.
    But i am not able to do so .(tried removing css classes adding custom class.)
    ANy help would be appreciated

  2. Re: JSF-Not able to change header alignment to left in JSF Portletheader

    Create a CSS class to be used on dataTable's headerClass attribute. In that class set the desired alignment, for example "text-align: left".

  3. Re: JSF-Not able to change header alignment to left in JSF Portletheader

    thanks yury....it worked great.

+ Reply to Thread