I've run a migration from our 5.1 system to 6.0 in the past without errors. My next step in our process is to figure out how to handle interim updates to content since we're going to reorganize content into multiple libraries. If anyone has good suggestions on how to handle the interim updates, please post them.

What I'm doing now is running another migration into a new library; e.g. the first migration to library migration1, the second to migration2, etc. We've got a relatively small content base, so finding and manually moving new content won't be a big deal. How a large site would handle this is unclear to me and I haven't found any good resources that describe a best practice for handling this issue.

Anyway, during the second migration, I get the following error when the migration is almost done:

Caused by: com.ibm.workplace.wcm.services.eventlog.EventLogEx ception: IWKMU1062X: Message: Cannot add version entry for item [Ljava.lang.Object;@efa1b9f., Cause: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ICM.KY_VERSION) violated

Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ICM.KY_VERSION) violated

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInsta nce(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newI nstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java(Com piled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Construc tor.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.websphere.rsadapter.GenericDataStoreHelper .mapExceptionHelper(GenericDataStoreHelper.java:50 1)
at com.ibm.websphere.rsadapter.GenericDataStoreHelper .mapException(GenericDataStoreHelper.java:544)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcUtil.mapException( WSJdbcUtil.java:902)
at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcPreparedStatement. executeUpdate(WSJdbcPreparedStatement.java(Compile d Code))
at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.services.eventlog.EventLogDa tabase$16.call(EventLogDatabase.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.util.transaction.Transaction Manager.doCall(TransactionManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.util.transaction.Transaction Manager.call(TransactionManager.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.services.eventlog.EventLogDa tabase.runUpdate(EventLogDatabase.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.workplace.wcm.services.eventlog.EventLogDa tabase.addVersionEntry(EventLogDatabase.java:824)

I know which piece of content failed and everything i've seen about the IWKMU1062X errors are related to Member Manager, so I suspect the error shows up because one of the groups specified in the access rights on the content does not exist. What I don't understand though is why would it have run successfully in the past and not now? Also, is that really the issue?