[WPS 6][WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on [WPS 6][WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ? - Websphere ; Hi all, I can't find the way to custom the "Web Content Authoring" portlet (the portlet to create authoring templates, workflows, presentation template, contents, ...). I would like to limit to some users/groups the accessible functionalities, so they could just ...

  1. [WPS 6][WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ?

    Hi all,

    I can't find the way to custom the "Web Content Authoring" portlet (the portlet to create authoring templates, workflows, presentation template, contents, ...). I would like to limit to some users/groups the accessible functionalities, so they could just create a content with light options.

    I found in a redbook for WWCM 5.1 a portlet called "custom template portlet" or "content custom UI", but I can't find this portlet for WPS 6 and so the redbook for WWCM 6...

    Can someone give me an URL to download redbooks of WPS 6 or WWCM 6 ? And an URL to download the possible additionnal portlets for WPS 6 (like custom template portlet) ?

    Thanks a lot.

  2. Re: [WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ?

    Hi Michael,

    As far as I know, books for WCM6 do not exist yet. But the WP6
    Infocenter is very useful as a start, and most of the WCM 5.1
    documentation is still valid.
    I already did a small POC, and everything (little simple things)
    worked fine.

    Best regards
    Hervé

    On 7 fév, 10:49, Michael Leneveut
    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't find the way to custom the "Web Content Authoring" portlet (the portlet to create authoring templates, workflows, presentation template, contents, ...). I would like to limit to some users/groups the accessible functionalities, so they could just create a content with light options.
    >
    > I found in a redbook for WWCM 5.1 a portlet called "custom template portlet" or "content custom UI", but I can't find this portlet for WPS 6 and so the redbook for WWCM 6...
    >
    > Can someone give me an URL to download redbooks of WPS 6 or WWCM 6 ? And an URL to download the possible additionnal portlets for WPS 6 (like customtemplate portlet) ?
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

  3. Re: [WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ?

    what kind of authorization you need custom template portlet is for
    process engine portlets they are submitted simultaneously , secondly I
    recommend making a custom portlet for this purpose customize according
    to your needs to be a group level tools provider and make content
    through the WCM API that would do the trick you want ok.

    On Feb 7, 2:49 pm, Michael Leneveut
    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't find the way to custom the "Web Content Authoring" portlet (the portlet to create authoring templates, workflows, presentation template, contents, ...). I would like to limit to some users/groups the accessible functionalities, so they could just create a content with light options.
    >
    > I found in a redbook for WWCM 5.1 a portlet called "custom template portlet" or "content custom UI", but I can't find this portlet for WPS 6 and so the redbook for WWCM 6...
    >
    > Can someone give me an URL to download redbooks of WPS 6 or WWCM 6 ? And an URL to download the possible additionnal portlets for WPS 6 (like custom template portlet) ?
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

  4. Re: [WPS 6][WCM]Custom Web Content Authoring ?

    Have you fixed this problem successfully? If so, please share. I need to do the same thing here. thx so much

+ Reply to Thread