Can't see data in my portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can't see data in my portlet - Websphere ; Hello. I make a portlet to access a sybase table, and use Rational Application Developer but when the portlet is rendered, only can see the headers of the table's columns, somebody have sugestion to solve this, !!thanks Fernando Romero. Sorry ...

  1. Can't see data in my portlet

    Hello.

    I make a portlet to access a sybase table, and use Rational Application
    Developer but when the portlet is rendered, only can see the headers of the
    table's columns, somebody have sugestion to solve this,

    !!thanks

    Fernando Romero.

    Sorry by my English.

  2. Re: Can't see data in my portlet

    On Feb 7, 1:34 am, "Fernando Romero"
    wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I make a portlet to access a sybase table, and use Rational Application
    > Developer but when the portlet is rendered, only can see the headers of the
    > table's columns, somebody have sugestion to solve this,
    >
    > !!thanks
    >
    > Fernando Romero.
    >
    > Sorry by my English.

    hi,
    have you confirmed in debug mode that there is data in the list , or
    see SystemOut.log for any error trace because JSF pages dont get
    broken where the model data is unavailable or there is some exception
    they are stable components.

+ Reply to Thread