Out of the Box Portlets - Websphere

This is a discussion on Out of the Box Portlets - Websphere ; Hello All, The portlets under the directory WP_Root/installableApps/ (out of the box portlets) , Are they all using jetspeed API? Or Do we have all sorts of portlets ie using JSR168 Portal Framework(JSR168 Struts,JSR168 JSF portlets). Could any one tell ...

  1. Out of the Box Portlets

    Hello All,
    The portlets under the directory WP_Root/installableApps/ (out of the box portlets) , Are they all using jetspeed API?

    Or Do we have all sorts of portlets ie using JSR168 Portal Framework(JSR168 Struts,JSR168 JSF portlets).

    Could any one tell me what are all the types of portlets available in ,out of the box portlets.

    Thank you,

    Gangadhar
    Certified for WebSphere Portal Development

  2. Re: Out of the Box Portlets

    What kind of portlet you are looking for.You have JSR168 portlets in the directory mentioned.

  3. Re: Out of the Box Portlets

    On Feb 6, 8:18 pm, wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > The portlets under the directory WP_Root/installableApps/ (out of the box portlets) , Are they all using jetspeed API?
    >
    > Or Do we have all sorts of portlets ie using JSR168 Portal Framework(JSR168 Struts,JSR168 JSF portlets).
    >
    > Could any one tell me what are all the types of portlets available in ,out of the box portlets.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Gangadhar
    > Certified for WebSphere Portal Development

    They are mostly not JSR168 complaint, whats the use of making those
    JSR168 complaint when we know those out of box portlets are to be used
    with that specific portal platform only secondly there are third
    party portlets which might be Jsr168 complaint.

+ Reply to Thread